What Does The Clinic Need?
Your tax deductible financial contribution enables The Community Free Clinic to help your neighbors.
Our online donation page can be found at the Network for Good donation page.
We are always looking for volunteers to help in our Mission. Anyone can help, but we are always in need of experienced doctors, nurses and pharmacists. To volunteer, please contact our office and we’ll be glad to set up a time for you to visit.
In addition, The Community Free Clinic is always in need of supplies to help our community.
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Ziplock sandwich bags
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer
- Paper Towels
- Trash bags (13 & 30 gallon)
- Toilet Paper
- Anti-fungal cream
- Band Aids, Gauze and Gauze tape
- Aspirin, Tylenol and Advil
- Examination gloves
- Vitamins (especially D)
- Cough Medicines (no decongestants, i.e Robitusson D)